Terms of service
Modifying client code
- Moonlapse encourages modifying client code to improve user experience. This includes cosmetic effects and simple macros.
- Modifications to the client in any way that permits an unfair advantage over other players is not allowed. This includes automated botting.
- Modifications must not automatically make repeated requests to the server or otherwise make excessively bandwidth-intensive requests.
- Modifications must not contain adverts or links to websites that encourage rule-breaking or endanger users.
Multiple logging in
- You are free to create as many accounts as you like and you are welcome to trade between your accounts just as you would with any other legitimate player.